Wednesday 18 November 2020

Otis Jackson Dandelion Silver Pendant

 Treat someone to a truly wonderful gift this Christmas with Otis Jackson.

Created over 20 years ago when their designer Narena set up in an indoor market on the iconic Kings Road in Chelsea.

Otis Jaxon has now grown to become a small, multi-cultural London based team who love thinking, creating and endlessly discussing how to deliver contemporary, wearable jewellery that dazzles and delights.

 


 

How stunning is this Dandelion Silver Pendant (£39.75)

I have a real affinity to dandelions as they remind me of my children.

My kids love finding dandelions that have gone over and blowing them into the wind while making a wish. This image has stuck with me to such an extent that earlier this year I had two dandelions tattooed onto my arm to remind me of this precious memory.

 



 

This Silver Pendant has been made to the highest quality and features exquisite levels of detail.

Also available in gold vermeil, it features an elegant dandelion head hung on a 16” chain with an additional 2” extension.

The way in which the pendant catches and reflects the light is simply beautiful and its eye-catching, unique design captures many an admiring glance.

 


 

The simplicity of the piece is contrasted by the complexity of the dandelion itself.

You can see the individual strands and tips of each and every seed, making it a real beauty to behold.

I adore this necklace as it represents a deeply important memory which I cherish.

 


 

It is also available with matching stud earrings and a gorgeous ring and with a price point of under £40 it is an accessible and affordable piece of luxury jewellery.

 You can discover the full range of Otis Jackson jewellery along with this Dandelion Silver Pendant on their website now.

 


 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig