Tuesday 19 November 2019

Hair Restoration Laboratories Hair Restore Shampoo & Conditioner


Since the birth of my first child in 2014, so many things about my life and body have changed.

Most of these things were fully expected. Sleepless nights. Persistent fatigue. Constant worry. Grey hairs. Stretch marks. Weight gain, and loss.

One of the things that I absolutely did not expect, was hair thinning, and even hair loss.

While pregnant, my hair had never looked better. Thick, voluminous, shiny and healthy, I felt like a lion with a proud mane of luscious locks.

When my son reached about 3 months I started to notice that my hair was falling out. Rapidly.

Every time I brushed or washed my hair, strands would fall out at what felt like an alarming rate.




This continued for month after month, until I was left with what looked like a mini-fringe of baby hairs sprouting from my hair line, and when I tied my hair up, I could see my scalp through parts of my hair.

I’m not going to lie, I was devastated. I don’t consider myself to be a particularly vain person, but my hair has always been something I felt proud of, and now I felt self conscious.

5 years later, little has changed and this really shocked me.

I’d never considered that this state of affairs would be something that I could improve or change, until I was introduced to Hair Restoration Laboratories.

Born around 10 years ago, it was created by their founders when they and their family members experienced hair loss and thinning.
 Through extensive research, the company aimed to offer an effective, proven and non-prescription range of products to help prevent hair loss and thinning while promoting healthy hair growth.




Designed with both men and women in mind, they created a range of potent and powerful haircare products that could gently yet effectively help to combat hair loss, which now had become the bane of my life.

The hero products of their collection are very simply, a Shampoo and Conditioner.

Now I know what you’re thinking, how can a shampoo and conditioner possibly help to promote hair growth.

Stick with me.

 Their Original Strength Hair Restore Shampoo and Conditioner contains a proprietary DHT Halting Technology®  (a blend of plant extracts, amino acids and essential oils) and are loaded with vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants to support the growth of thicker, healthier and stronger hair.

Their best-selling formula is formulated without any nasties and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicon and harsh chemicals.




Safe for use on coloured hair, free from side effects and never tested on animals, the unique formula can be used by both men and women, and indeed its refreshing, fruity scent is pretty unisex.

I was told that with continued use, this duo would help to resolve my persistence hair loss and thinning, allowing for healthier, stronger, fuller hair.

I started the treatment immediately and cracked on with their Shampoo and Conditioner.
 
The shampoo is luxuriously thick and rich in texture yet possessing almost no discernible scent I can see why this is a great unisex product.

When massaged into my scalp, it lathered wonderfully and once rinsed, left my hair feeling clean, yet soft and shiny.

The Shampoo contains potent ingredients clinically proven to block DHT, the cause of male and female pattern hair loss and thinning.




Its formulation is enriched with powerful nutrients that deeply nourish hair follicles, leaving your hair feeling stronger and more voluminous while promoting healthy hair growth.

Following on from the Shampoo treatment I applied the Conditioner.

Unlike traditional conditioners which you only apply to the lengths and ends of your hair, you massage this product into your hair and scalp before leaving it for 3-5 minutes to allow the ingredients to be absorbed.

 Once rinsed, my hair felt far silkier and soft, and unlike the shampoo which is scent free, the conditioner possesses a really lovely, fresh and fruity aroma.

Once dried, my hair felt deeply nourished and despite applying the conditioner to my scalp, my locks felt surprisingly lightweight.

Now in order for this treatment to work best you are meant to use the duo daily.




It makes sense after all, if you’re trying to strengthen and revive your hair you need to impart the necessary elements directly onto your hair and scalp, so though having to wash and dry your hair daily may seem laborious, its going to be worth the effort.

The official word on results is that after 3-5 months use you should be able to notice a difference, but I beg to differ.

I’ve been using these two for a month and already I have noticed a difference in the frequency and amount of shedding my hair does.

In the past, after brushing my hair I could expect to have to clear out a whole wad of hair from the bristles.

Now, I would go as far to say as there are at least 1/3 less hair strands laying in my brush, which in turn must mean that there is more hair left on my head.




Its only days, but I am extremely excited by these promising results and intend to continue to use this duo as frequently as I can going forward.

I thought that I was going to be stuck with my lacklustre, thin hair forever and much like my silvery tiger stripes, have to just accept it.

It seems, that actually I don’t have to just accept it, I can make a positive change and have my thick, lustrous hair back again with just a little time and effort.

Try it for yourself and see what they can do for you.

Hair Restoration Laboratories Hair Restore Shampoo and Hair Restore Conditioner are available now online from hairlossdhtshampoo.com.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Wall Mounted Shampoo Dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article.Harshini bhringraj shampoo is enriched with the goodness of bhringraj leaves and almond. The ingredients used in this shampoo are natural. Bhringraj has a miraculous effect on it. This has really a great benefit in the health of hair.
    HARSHINI BRINGRAJ ALMOND SHAMPOO

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig