Wednesday 18 November 2015

Little Mix Gold Magic



Like any perfume, Celeb fragrances can often divide people’s opinions. 

You’ve not only got a new scent to decide if you like or not but often people are put off from trying them simply by the people who are releasing them.




I’m not one of those people and though it may not be ‘cool’ to admit that I love Britney Spears’ fragrances, screw it, I do.

I can now add Little Mix’s debut scent Gold Magic to my list of favourite celebrity fragrances and I’ve no problems admitting that either!




Firstly I adore the bottle; its so chic and sophisticated and nothing like I would have expected from a young girl band. 

As for the scent itself, well, I would describe it as soft, sweet, musky and moreish.




It opens with a burst of playful hints of fruit before transforming into a captivating, powdery velvet heart with pretty violet tones while watermelon offers a refreshing tone. 

The base notes are musky and warming yet also sweet and together they create a surprisingly sophisticated fragrance.




I’ve enjoyed Little Mix’s music since they started on the X-Factor and even had the pleasure of meeting them once and am thrilled that I can now enjoy their debut scent!




Gold Magic is available now and costs £26.95 for 50ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig