Wednesday 29 April 2015

Clarins Limited Edition Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base



I love having pale skin 99% of the time, but come summer I want my skin to glow, even if only just a little bit!

It’s nice to feel like you have a bit of colour, giving the illusion of being out in the sun for a while when in reality you’ve been stuck in an office or in the house for months!




For those of you out there like me who want just a hint of colour and luminosity, Clarins have created their new Limited Edition Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base (£26).

Available in two shades, 04 Apricot or 05 Golden Bronze, this base creates a healthy glow and offers beautiful, illuminated skin perfect for all summer long!




This creamy base can be used alone after your regular daily cream or used with your foundation to help eliminate imperfections and offer a subtle hint of radiance to your complexion.




I tried the Apricot shade which by the way, smelt gorgeous and fresh! The texture was light and creamy and blended to a soft, silky finish.




Admittedly, on first inspection appeared pretty dark for my pasty pale skin, however when blended it looked much more natural.




I added a small amount of this to my foundation every day and was surprised by how subtle it was, yet how I could definitely notice a difference when wearing it.




My skin looked less matte, though not in a shiny or greasy way and certainly had more of a ‘glowing’ and healthy looking appearance.

I reckon this product would also work rather well in darkening your regular foundation by a shade or so if you do end up with a bit of a tan, saving you the need to buy a darker shade of foundation!





The Clarins Limited Edition Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in shades 04 Apricot and 05 Golden Bronze will be available from May and cost £26 each.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds right up my street! I love Clarins products so will have to check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig