Thursday 7 March 2019

Ariana Grande Cloud


I’m not big on celeb fragrances (unless its Britney Spears Fantasy because BOY do I love that) but that said, I’ve yet to try an Ariana Grande fragrance that I haven’t liked.

Cloud is her fantastically magical, captivating and eye catching scent and I when I heard it described as a floral, fruity, gourmand scent I knew this was gonna be for me.



Now let’s address the elephant in the room. Sleek, chic and classic this fragrance bottle is not. But this is an Ariana Grande scent, it was never going to be anything other than captivating, remarkable and unique and actually, I really rather love it!

 Inspired by optimism and hope, the dreamy new bottle deliberately stands apart from her existing fragrances with its artistic expression of positivity and happiness from Ariana directly to her fans.



“I love the peaceful beauty of clouds – they are both magical and comforting at the same time. I wanted to create this amazing feeling of hope and happiness, and share it with my fans everywhere. That’s what CLOUD is for me – a beautiful, optimistic scent to give love and comfort to anyone that sprays it,” says Grande.

The cloud from within the fragrance bottle itself sits represents the optimism and youthful spirit brought from looking up at the sky and daydreaming while the subtle, pale blue of the vessel itself offers an uplifting element of the brightness of the future on the horizon.

Who knew fragrances could be so deep eh!



So onto the fragrance itself. Firstly let me just say, I LOVE IT. Yes it requires capitals because I like it that much.

Addictive and dreamy nots of juicy pear, alluring lavender blossom and mouth-watering bergamot give way to heart notes of the most delicious crème de coconut, indulgent praline and exotic, sweet vanilla orchid.



Sensual musks and cream woods then envelop the entire experience leaving a fragrance that is as soft and sweet as marshmallows, as delicate as cashmere and as soft as a warm hug.

 It is an absolutely gorgeous fragrance as by far my favourite from Ariana. Yes it is probably aimed at teeny-boppers but it could easily be worn by a thirty-something woman like myself and no one would bat an eyelid.



Iconic, beautiful and delightful Ariana Grande Cloud gets a massive thumbs up from me- plus its really reasonably priced.

Check it out for yourself now at The Fragrance Shop where 50ml costs just £32.50.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig