Wednesday 21 March 2018

Krispy Kreme Doughnut Bites



We all have those little treats in life that we love. Little pieces of joy that help to perk up a miserable day, lift your mood and generally just make you feel happy.

For many people its chocolate. For me, it’s Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

I rarely crave chocolate, but I very often find myself longing for a deliciously soft, squidgy, sweet and delicious doughnut and there’s no other doughnut that id rather treat myself to than a Krispy Kreme one.




I’m a pretty simple girl really and when it comes to flavours I’m in my element with a simple yet perfect original glazed or raspberry glazed. My mouth is watering just typing that, ha!

Imagine my delight then when I saw that Krispy Kreme had launched Doughnut Bites!

From the 26th Feb until the 8th April you can treat yourself to a snack size box of 8 light, fluffy and delicious doughnut bites.




For fans of the Original Glazed you’ll be in your element.

These little balls of joy are essential bite size pieces of the original and feature the same melt in your mouth, moreish recipe that has hooked many a customer!

Costing £3.95 and packaged in a super cute mini box you get 8 of these delicious bites to enjoy.




Now, I hadn’t thought of it like this when I saw that these had launched, but because of their size they are actually extremely diet friendly.

If like me you’re following a healthy eating plan or diet, you might like to know that each bite contains approximately 46 calories, with a serving size of 3 containing 138.

I follow Slimming World and that means that each bite is the equivalent of just over 2syns a piece.




Now I don’t know about you, but personally I can think of nothing better to spend my calories or syns on than some deliciously comforting doughnuts.

You could actually eat the entire box and not feel too guilty about doing it OR if you don’t worry about your calorie intake (like my husband) they are the perfect snack sized pieces to just pop in your mouth and enjoy throughout the day!




Who am I kidding, these didn’t last all day at all. They are so light delicious they didn’t last longer than 5 minutes, but if you have more self restraint than me and my hubby they might!

Have I whet your appetite?

Well you need to hurry because they scrummy treats are only available until the 8th April so hot foot it down to your local Krispy Kreme store now to enjoy them before they go!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig