Wednesday 31 January 2018

Winky Lux Flower Lip Balm



Every woman needs her own little lip balm collection. A collection comprising of balms of different textures, scents and tastes, to suit whatever mood you’re in.

My lip balm collection is expansive and somewhat OTT, but I just can’t say no to a cute/yummy/delicious smelling lip product that works. 





It’s no wonder that I couldn’t say no to these Winky Lux Flower Balms then as they tick every box possible!

Cute packaging? Tick.





Designed to resemble a pill capsule with hot pink/gold accents and housed in the prettiest floral box I was pretty much hooked before I’d even see what lay within!
 
Gorgeous and appealing looking product? Tick.

 When twisted to the top, this clear bullet reveals a real chrysanthemum, captured within the balm itself.




Available in 5 different colours (yellow, pink, blue, purple and green) you have to admit that it’s a real eyecatcher!

 An actual flower in a lip balm. Granted, it is a bit bizarre, but I also think it’s actually VERY cute.

Delicious scent and flavour? Tick.

 


This clever little balm features a coconut scent but I actually thought it smelt rather like vanilla.

Either way, it’s extremely pleasant!

 Does it work? Tick.

This is the balm that keeps on giving. Once you’ve gotten over its initial appearance you’ll be delighted to learn that this is no ordinary lip balm. Oh no. 




Once applied, this bestselling product actually reacts with your skin’s pH levels to create a perfect, unique shade just for you.

How fabulous is that!
 
In terms of texture the balm is soft and silky, non-sticky and long lasting. Within about 20 seconds after applying it to my lips I began to notice the clear sheen transform into a delicate, pinky hue which brought my lips to life and left them looking pretty and feeling moisturised.




Despite my initial concern that the colour of the flower within was a representation of the colour that the balm would transform into, I’m pleased to confirm that that is in fact not the case.

 Each balm, regardless of flower colour will react with your lips in the same way, leaving them looking delicately flushed, plump and hydrated.




I’m over the moon with this little find and I’m so in love with my little lip pills I think I may need to have every coloured flower in my collection.

Whoops!

Winky Lux Flower Balm’s are available now from Feelunique and cost £13 each.
SHARE:

1 comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig