Thursday 25 February 2016

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil



If like me you are a HUGE fan of Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream range of products you’ll no doubt have been just as excited when they announced the launch of their All Over Miracle Oil.
 
As the name suggests this magic oil can be used on your face, your body and your hair making it the ultimate multi-purpose product (something that I’m sure you all know that I LOVE!)

 Designed for all skin types this beautifully light and fragrant oil contains some fabulous ingredients, guaranteed to leave your skin feeling soft, nourished and pampered.



Packed into the liquid gold oil you’ve got Grape Seed Oil with Omega-6 fatty acids to intensely moisturise and condition the skin, Ginger Root Extract to improve the skin’s texture and tone and Boswellia Resin to improve the skin’s firmness, helping to soothe and calm red or irritated skin.

 Vitamin E helps to condition the skin and protect against free radical damage while Olive, Avocado & Sunflower Seed Oils and Rosemary Extract impart the skin with moisturizing, skin conditioning benefits and antioxidant protection.
 
It’s an impressive ingredient list and one that your skin will certainly thank you for.




I took the photos prior to using the oil which is just as well because in the space of just a couple of weeks I’ve all but used the whole bottle up- whoops!

 It’s easy to do though thanks to its beautiful, fresh and delicately floral scent and its light yet super hydrating properties.

 As I said before it can be used on your face, body and hair and I’ve certainly been using it on all three areas.




My favourite time of day to indulge is after I’ve had a bath at the end of the day. I spritz a thin mist directly onto my face after I’ve cleansed and gently massage in to help nourish my skin and rid it of any dry patches, particularly around my nose where I’ve had a cold and concequently have dry skin.
 
As I have oily-combination skin naturally I only need a small amount but it does the job and im addicted to the smell!

 I’m definitely more generous with application on my body! I like to use the oil on my body when my skin is still ever so slightly damp from the bath or shower, and I literally stand there spraying myself from head to toe!




Despite the high concentration of oils within the product itself it is surprisingly light in texture, non greasy and is absorbed really quickly and with ease into my dehydrated skin.

 My hair generally gets greasy at the roots quite quickly but I suffer with dry ends so after I’ve washed and towel dried it, I spritz a small amount of the oil onto the ends, comb through and blow dry as usual.

It works brilliantly, much like a serum or treatment to smooth the ends and adds a really fabulous shine without weighing my hair down or leaving it look greasy. Obviously if you go OTT you will run the risk of greasiness so just use it sparingly on your barnet!




God I love this product and at £29 for a 100ml bottle I think it’s a really great price point when you consider that you’re getting 3 different uses out of it.

If you haven’t gathered from my review, I ADORE this oil and can’t recommend that you try it more highly.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig