Tuesday 1 September 2015

Tigi Bed Head Joyride



Tigi Bed Head Joyride is the world’s first powder primer balm.

What is a powder primer balm and why do I need it I hear you cry?




Well, this unique product is designed to prime your hair, creating the perfect base layer for any style and keeping it that way.

Yep, just like you’d use a primer on your face this bad boy does the same thing for your hair.

This gorgeously sweet, fruity smelling balm primes your hair with a layer of fine, invisible powder to add texture and grip to make styling easy peasy.




The groundbreaking formula uses platinum charged and custom engineered elastomer molecules found in skincare which primes the hair for a non slip feel while silica (the stuff found in texture powders) gives you gorgeously textured hair while de-frizzing and smoothing fly away hairs.

So, I smooth a small amount of this balm through my towel dried hair and blow dry and style as normal.




Firstly, just like all Tigi products Joyride smells UH-MAZING! It is beautifully sweet and fruity, almost berry-like I’d say.

I dispense some of the balm into my hand, smooth over my palms then stroke it through my hair. It disappears into your hair almost instantly and apart from the gorgeous smell you’d never know it’s there.




My hair is long, sleek and very, very straight so while Im not so worried about trying to get texture into my hair, I do appreciate some of the other benefits it offers such as preventing fluffiness, allowing for longer lasting styling and keeping my frizz at bay all day long!

It makes sense I guess; you prime your face so your make up lasts all day, why not prime your hair too!

Tigi Bed Head Joyride is available now for £16.95 from salons, ASOS, Feel Unique and Look Fantastic.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I was so expecting this to be a powder! But a balm looks great too. Always need my hair to look better for longer, so that's a win and the fruity smell sounds divine! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a sachet sample of this to try but I think I must have used too much because I could feel it in my hair and I really don't like being able to feel any product in my hair x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. cả dầu xả và dầu gội tigi bed head đều có chất lượng trên cả tuyệt vời

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. BDSM

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig