Tuesday 29 September 2015

Limited Edition Angel Passion



I can’t express how excited I was when this came through my door last week!

As I’m sure you know by now I’m a HUGE Angel fan, its my signature scent, so when Angel Passion turned up in all its red glinting glory, I may just have squealed a little bit.

Angel Passion is the new collectors must have from Thierry Mugler and this Angel 2015 limited edition is described as ‘ultra feminine and enveloped in glamour.’




The iconic Angel fragrance has been transformed by being encased within ruby red glass to express the passionate notes of the original scent.

So, I didn’t read the press release when I first got this and totally expected to be confronted by a brand new fragrance but this is not a new scent it is simply the delectable original rebottled. 

I was slightly disappointed but then the old saying came to mind ‘If it aint broke don’t fix it’ and that’s pretty much how I feel about the Angel scent.




Anyway, back to this sultry new bottle!

The new red star is designed to reflect so many aspects of the fragrance, from the juicy fruit accord enveloping the vanilla with a tangy note at the heart of Angel to the candy apples coated with sugar at funfairs which inspired Thierry Mugler’s vision of sensuous indulgence evocative of the childhood tea parties embodied in Angel.

It is also meant to capture the sensuality of the fragrance and mirror the favourite lipstick of Georgia May Jagger who has been Angel’s muse since 2014.




I love this darker, sexy limited edition star which is without a doubt a must have for all massive Angel fans like me!

The limited Edition Angel Passion will be available from October 1st and cost £65 for 50ml.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I actually really love this design it's beautiful- I want it! xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging of this perfume! Can't wait to give it a go!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I've never been a fan of Thierry Mugler scents, which I find strange as I'm a complete perfum addict, but I've never liked this or Alien x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig