Sunday 6 September 2015

Jimmy Choo Illicit



Illicit is the beautiful, new and dare I say my favourite fragrance from Jimmy Choo.

This sophisticated and seductive scent was created by the perfumeur Anne Flipo;





 “I imagined a remarkable yet audacious fragrance, with a tempting signature. That's why I decided to lay down a fizzy start and floral heart on a unique honey-amber structure. Built around sensuality and addiction, it offers radiance and timeless elegance."

Now, while I don’t understand the way in which a fragrance is created its fair to say that Anne’s got it spot on.




Illicit is a soft, sensual and mellow scent with an elegant, modern blend of floral and sweet notes.
Top notes of ginger and bitter orange are warmingly sweet without being overly zesty while heart notes of Rose and Sambac Jasmine offer a soft and feminine element.

Bottom notes of Honey-amber accord and Sandalwood round off the scent with a soft, musky aroma which altogether create a really addictive, grown-up yet playful fragrance.






The bottle reflects the fragrance perfectly with its strong, multi faceted rivets which initially reminded me of skyscrapers on a city’s skyline.

I love its unmistakable art deco style and striking square silver lid which provides a really chic contrast.

Oh and did I mention that this bottle is REALLY heavy! So yep, it both looks and feel luxurious and when it catches the light, the gold fragrance within glows through the bottle.





I’ve always been a fan of Jimmy Choo fragrances but Illicit is by far my favourite to date both in terms of the scent and the way it’s presented so beautifully.

Jimmy Choo Illicit is available nationwide now and 60ml retails at £54.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig