Tuesday 1 September 2015

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream



If you suffer with tired looking, dry skin and the make up you’re using only seems to make your skin look worse, allow me to suggest a new kind of make up.

Complexion Rescue is a new tinted, hydrating gel cream created by bareMinerals and is designed to offer sheer to medium coverage and a comfortable, hydrating base for your make up.




This skin loving formula combines marine botanicals and hydrating humectants (trehalose and glycerine) to help refuel thirsty skin, mineral electrolytes to help enhance skin’s appearance, and a skin-protecting  antioxidant that helps protect against environmental stressors.

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times but makeup that is good for your skin just had to be one of the most important things to me, especially when you have really temperamental skin like me.




This lightweight cream is oil, silicone, paraben and fragrance free and contains a non chemical, mineral based SPF 30 to help protect against sun damage which is so important.




Available in 10 shades I’ve found that this cream is perfect for a natural, day time look where you don’t want to clog your skin with a heavy base.




The super light formula blends into your skin effortlessly, leaving it feeling soft and smooth while offering just a hint of coverage. You can build it slightly but it isn’t designed to offer super duper coverage, just enough to brighten your face and even your skintone.




One thing I loved about this product though was the way it made my skin look really fresh and dewey.

Its hydrating properties not only kept my skin feeling soft and nourished all day but it helped my skin to look more radiant and bright, most likely thanks to its imperfection-diffusing properties.




If you’re looking for a step up from a tinted moisturiser but a notch down from a full on foundation then I highly recommend you try bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Ceam which costs £26 and is available now.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I normally like at least a medium coverage but I'm definitely lusting after this product! I like the sound of the reasonable coverage, that it's hydrating and that it contains SPF as well. Next time my boyfriend offers to treat me I might go for this x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig