Friday 18 September 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Starlight



Last week saw the highly anticipated launch of American beauty brand Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Illuminators on Cult Beauty.

Beloved by a whole host of celebs and make up artists alike, these Illuminators are things beauty dreams are made of!

It’s not often that I drop everything to get my hands on a beauty item, but when I got the notification email through from Cult Beauty I literally did just that. I NEEDED one of these!





Available in four shades to suit all skin types (you can read about and see these HERE) I opted for the palest called Starlight.

I did go back and forth between this one and Hollywood, JUST because I knew Kim Kardashian used that shade and I’m a huge KUWTK’s fan but sense won over and I realised that my white skin would probably be too pale for the ‘true gold’ darker shade.





Starlight is actually not as white as it appears both in my photos and on the photos online (It was a nightmare to photograph this bad boy!).

This really pretty iridescent colour is captured within the softest powder, embossed into a cool, art deco design.




The super soft powder glides over your cheek bones and creates a truly stunning ethereal glow!

There’s no hint of graininess or glitter, just a really beautiful, powerful illumination without a hint of shimmer, which I hate by the way!




All four Illuminators are strictly limited edition so won’t be around for long so If you’re still debating over whether to invest don’t waste too much time!

You can get your hands on the beautiful Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators over at Cult Beauty where they cost £28 each.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have one of these beauty's ready to buy in my basket, I just haven't brought myself to buy it yet! I was leaning towards So Hollywood but now I'm not entirely sure which to get. X

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, I hope I have time to pick it up between now and payday! xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have wanted the ABH Starlight Illuminator for YEARS and its sold out everywhere. any chance you're selling yours?

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig