Tuesday 7 October 2014

L’Occitane Shea Butter Limited Edition Whipped Collection



I’ve always been a HUGE fan of L’Occitane’s super popular Shea Butter products thanks to their super hydrating and nourishing properties and this year L’Occitane celebrates 25 years of using fair trade shea butter from women’s co-operative in  Burkina Faso.

It seems fitting that to honour and celebrate this occasion that they have created a limited edition pampering bodycare line.




Say hello to the Whipped Shea Butter range.

Inspired by traditional methods of production in Burka Faso which would see the women whip the shea butter paste into a mousse like texture, L’Occitane have created their own whipped collection.




As light as air, the range still retains all the high concentration of shea butter, with their hand cream (£8) featuring 25% and their body butter (£18) 10%.




I adore the texture of this whipped butter. It looks like frothy, gooey marshmallows and is silky and light to touch.

The body butter gently melts from the light mousse into a super hydrating cream which leaves your skin feeling soft and pampered.




The hand cream is just as fabulous as their original range but features a star shaped nozzle so when the cream is dispensed, it comes out looking like decadent Chantilly cream!




Im gutted this is only a limited edition range as i think its absolutely gorgeous!

L’Occitane’s shea butter limited edition whipped collection will be available in boutiques later this month.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. WOW this looks gorgeous I haven't tried much of l'ocittane before xx

    Blondefcarbs


    ReplyDelete
  2. Whipped cream looks so interesting! I love L'ocittane, I have tried a lot of their products, they are gorgeous! :)

    My Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully if it's popular enough they'll consider making it permanent as they both look gorgeous and I love the sound of the star shaped nozzle so it comes out like ice cream x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! When I saw the word 'whipped', I didn't expect it to be literally whipped, that is really cool! I'm going to check it out next time I'm shopping. I love this range, it's loooovely! x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig