Wednesday 1 October 2014

Benefit Christmas Gift Sets

No one quite does cute Christmas gift sets like Benefit and this year is no different.

Take a minute to observe my favourite sets from their 2014 collection!



Goodies A Go-Go £19.50

 

Sweet Tintations £19.50


 
3 Scoops O’Sexy £29.50



 
Cheeky Sweet Pot £29.50
 



Cutie Cravings £29.50




Sexy & Scrumptious £29.50

They are all so beautifully packaged and thoroughly gorgeous that personally, I want them all and guess what, buy buying a kit you are actually saving money. 

Goodies A Go-Go for example, has a product value of £36.81, but you're only paying £19.50 so you’re getting a lot of goodies for your dough!

Head over to your nearest Benefit counter or check out their website to grab yours now!






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I can't wait for Christmas because I know that I'm definitely getting one of these sets :) x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the gift sets are coming out! It's getting me all excited for Christmas. I think the cheeky sweet pot has to go straight on my list!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their gift sets this year! I've already bought the Cheeky Sweet Spot and blogged about it! :) xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig