Monday 19 August 2013

Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil



I may have an oily complexion but the rest of my skin is super dry and I’m always on the hunt for the next great body moisturiser.

The problems I tend to find  when hunting for the perfect moisturiser are the following;

Body lotions while light and non greasy are often to thin, watery and leave my skin craving more moisture 5 minutes after application.


Oils are great and super nourishing, but leave me feeling like a gigantic oil slick for sometimes hours while I wait for them to sink into my skin.


Body Butters, while thick, creamy and effective, are again, like oils, often greasy. Yes they leave my skin soft and supple, but my skin can feel heavy and clogged

So what’s the answer?



Well, I think Aveeno have found it in their Moisturising Creamy Oil.

Lets not get confused, this moisturiser is not an oil, indeed the consistency is far more like that of a lotion.

It’s delicate and light on my skin, but unlike a regular lotion, leaves me skin feeling completely nourished, soft and yummy!

AND it is absolutely 100% non greasy and you won’t be left needing to wash the residual cream off your hands as it sinks in immediately! 




The creamy oil contains naturally active colloidal oatmeal and sweet almond oil and essentially combines the moisturising benefits of an oil with the convenience of a lotion.
  
Did I mention it smells AMAZING? Think soft and subtly sweet marzipan. It is delicious!

Even better is the price, which at Boots is currently just £4.77, reduced from £7.15. 




This really is a gem of a product and though the packaging doesn’t scream Look at me! Try Me! I can’t recommend highly enough that you do!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Aveeno products, they smell so nice!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner suffers from dry skin and swears by this, he hasn't found anything else that works as well as this does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
    visit website

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig