Monday 12 August 2013

A Little Announcement


 Hello World! I'm still here!

To all my readers, I wanted to apologise for my super long absence from the blogging world!

I have not fallen out-of-love with blogging, but I have been keeping a little secret.

Me and Mr Fabulicious are expecting a baby in the new year!

(I'm actually nearly 4 months now!)

I've been so hideously unwell with morning sickness that I've been completely unable to get out of bed, go to work and eat properly, let alone blog!

Thankfully with each day that passes I'm starting to feel better and better, so I hope to be back in the swing of things soon!

For those of you that might be interested, I have been writing weekly posts about my pregnancy which I'll shortly be posting on here, so do check back on the Pregnancy Diary tab, or click HERE!

I've missed you and can't wait to post for you very soon!

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Huge congrats about the pregnancy...not do much about the puking. I vomited for 32 weeks with my first and 26 with my second so can sympathize but offer no advice as I never worked out how to stop it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Its hideous isn't it! Im really hoping it'll stop soon! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and you have a wonderfully happy baby :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!

    www.magazinesandmodels.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sarah, that's fantastic news!!! I am so happy for you, I hope you get to feel better soon so you can begin to *enjoy* the peace and quiet before he/she comes along :))) xxx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations lovely news. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, all the best health and happiness wise for you, baby and Mr. Fabulicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I hope you start to feel better soon! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, I'm due in January and know how completely yuk you feel, I didn't feel much to anything in the first few months. Hope it soon goes xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig