Wednesday 6 February 2013

3 New Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter's!


Revlon’s Lip Butter's were without a doubt, one of last year’s must have beauty products.

Their combination of great colours and lip nourishing ingredients meant they flew off the shelves!

I myself may have got close to collecting every one of their 20 shades.... whoops!


Sugar Plum, Brown Sugar & Red Velvet


Well, for those of you who were also unashamedly addicted I have good news for you!

They are about to add three new shades to their collection!

Sugar Plum, Brown Sugar & Red Velvet

 
Red Velvet, Sugar Plum and Brown Sugar bring three very different colours to the lip butter range which is currently packed full of shades of pink.

Red Velvet is a gorgeous, rich warm shade which is perfect for those of you who want to experiment with red lips but aren’t quite ready for the full on look.


Sugar Plum, Brown Sugar & Red Velvet


Brown Sugar is a pretty, nude-esq shade and Sugar Plum is pretty, dusky, dark  pink.

I think this trio will be a welcome addition to an already gorgeous range from Revlon when they become available later this month, what do you think?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Red Velvet looks fantastic, I NEED that shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love the look of the red velvet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to pick up sugar plum and red velvet, such lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorrgeous shades! I love red velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree 100% the Red Velvet shade is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going with the majority here, Red Velvet looks lovely. I would definitely add that to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shades were part of the permanent release in the US when they came out, but we're expecting new shades here! I'm getting impatient =x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have both sugar plum and brown sugar. These colors were part of the initial release over here in the US. They are great shades for those low key days but I would still love to get my hands on Macaroon. You UK girls are so lucky, its never been released in the states. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are they repromoting these 3 and just having the summer ones as "new ones" I hope I can get my hands onto "Red Velvet" soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig