Thursday 29 November 2012

Revlon Bargain at Boots


While on my morning trip to Boots to grab a yummy Naked Smoothie, something glittery, sparkily and pink caught my eye from one of the cosmetics shelves.

It was a Revlon nail polish, aptly called Sparkling (£6.49).


 I was in love.

Off I popped to the counter to purchase my gorgeous polish when I was told that Revlon had a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment.

Back I toddled to treat myself to two other items and settled on a Quick Dry Top Coat (£6.49) (You will always need one of these) and a Just Bitten stain and balm in Beloved (£7.99)

 

Back I went to pay only to be told that I now qualified to receive a free nail polish!

So say hello to Sequins, a stunning gold polish dripping in glimmering sequins!

 
Result!

Words cannot convey to you just how much I love these Polishes!

They're perfect for the party season and contains pretty sequin dots and glitter in abundance.


Stunning.

  I would have been prepared to pay good money for the gold polish, so to get it free was fabulous!

L: Sparkling R: Sequins

On to Just Bitten.

I love the pretty, autumnal berry shade of this stain. 



I prefer a matte look on my lips, so would be inclined just to wear the stain alone.

That said,  on cold days like this when your lips need a little TLC and extra moisture, the balm over the top ensures your lips stay smooth, moisturised and gives  a really pretty sheen.

Left: The stain on its own. Right: The stain with the balm over the top

So, If you fancy bagging yourself a Revlon bargain you better head down to Boots!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig