Tuesday 20 November 2012

Clinique's Chubby Sticks Get Intense


Think you knew Clinique’s Chubby Sticks?

Think again!

Cubby Sticks have gone Intense!


Available in 8 new shades, Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm contain the same ultra moisturising properties as the originals, but with far more intense colours.

Plushest Punch

  I love Mightiest Marachino and Plushest Punch for their gorgeous, vibrant, yet wearable shades.


Mightiest Marachino

 It’s great to be able to wear a balm that is so highly pigmented, moisturising and that leaves a gorgeous, glossy finish. 


(L) Mightiest Marachino & (R) Plushest Punch

In cold weather I find my lipstick often cracks and my lips are left sore as they aren’t getting enough moisture, but these Chubby little goodies have solved my problems this winter. 

Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm’s are available now for £16 each from Clinique.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig