Monday 23 October 2017

Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau so Decadent



When I first saw the Marc Jacobs Decadence fragrance, I didn’t think it would ever be possible for them to top it.

So beautiful was the scent and so exquisite and luxurious was the bottle design, I figured that was it.
That was, until they launched Eau so Decadent and I fell in love even harder than before!




Marc Jacobs Eau so Decadent is a lighter, softer, fruitier take on the original yet just like its predecessor it retains all of the appeal of decadent luxury!

This vibrant new representation of glamour incorporates luxury and femininity within in its seductive nectar, offering unparalleled indulgence within each spray.




I absolutely adore the redesigned bottle which features a snakeskin cap with splashes of blush pink and teal, offering a contrast between light and dark.

A shortened gold chain wraps the clear, frosted bottle which allows the vibrant teal fragrance within to shine through in all its beauty.




It’s a truly show stopping bottle, the perfect balance of fragrance and fashion, but then what else would you expect from a legend such as Marc Jacobs!

Now, onto the scent itself.




Perfect for both day or evening wear the perfume opens with top notes of juicy nashi pear, sweet black currant and is balanced by green ivy to create a deliciously sweet and fresh opening.

Heart notes of pink lily of the valley, magnolia and intense jasmine offer a delicate and beautiful floral bouquet before base notes of white amber, cashmere woods and raspberry gloss create a warm yet sweet overall experience. 




It is a beautifully soft, sweet, floral fragrance which I find totally addictive.

I feel like I’m holding a piece of art work when I gaze at the bottle and I absolutely adore the delicious and luxurious fragrance. 




This could possibly be my favourite fragrance of the year.

Marc Jacobs Decadent Eau So Decadent is available now and costs £54 for 50ml.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. On it. Love the gorgeous design and surely the notes will top the look

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig