Wednesday 19 April 2017

Antonia Burrell Luminous Light Polishing Powder



I love exfoliating the skin on my face but my sensitive skin requires extra gentle care.

One of the best and most gentle exfoliators I have come across is Antonia Burrell’s Luminous Light Polishing Powder.

This luxuriously soft exfoliating powder transforms into a silky foam when mixed with water to gently cleanse, buff and brighten your skin.






It may not look like anything special but this is a powerful powder packed with a host of skin loving ingredients.

Anti-bacterial Tea Tree Leaf Extract helps to keep pores purified, Zinc PCA  energizes skins well-being and soothing Colloidal Oatmeal works to reduce redness and inflammation as well as helping to restore normal pH in the skin.




Pretty fab huh?

To use, dispense a small amount in to the palm of a damp hand and mix with a splash of warm water to produce a foam.

Massage over your skin in circular motions then simply wash off.

It is a BEAUTIFUL product. It reminds me of Dermalogica’s Microfoliant due to its powder to exploiting properties but this is in my opinion, far more gentle on your skin.




It has a light, delicate and pleasant botanical scent and leaves your skin feeling silky soft and wonderfully smooth.

Unlike many other exfoliators or cleansers I didn’t dry my skin at all. There was no tightness or stinging, just baby soft skin.




Now, at £45.50 it’s an expensive exfoliator but just like the rest of the Antonia Burrell range, it really is very special.

Antonia Burrell’s Luminous Light Polishing Powder is available now from her website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig