Wednesday 19 October 2016

Bayliss & Harding Beauticology Donut Shop



I’m a big fan of the brand Bayliss and Harding because they offer really great products at even better price points and their gift sets are always extremely cute.

Beauticology is my favourite subsidiary of theirs thanks to their cute products and sweet scents and their latest collection could have been made for me.

My name is Sarah and I am a donut addict, so you can probably imagine how happy I was to discover that their latest range is called Donut Shop. 




Oh yes, get in!

Step into the world of all things sweet with Beuticology’s Donut Shop!

Indulge in all the yumminess of your favourite treats without the calories with their range of bath and body products.

Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth, immerse you self in the world of sugary doughness with scents that are good enough to eat.




 Why clean your hands with regular soap when you could use a product that leaves your hands smelling like soft sugar frosted sprinkles. Seriously, all the noms here. 

This hand wash (£2.15) smells utterly edible, so much so that I’m keeping it away from my son in case he thinks he can eat it!




I love this Donut Shop Mug Gift set (£10) because its so much more than just a great bargain. Hop in the shower and leave smelling like a blueberry glazed donut! (This is literally my dream ha!) then settle down with a nice cuppa in your own donut mug!

For the ultimate donut connoisseur there’s the House of Luxuries Gift Set (£15).




Nestled within a super cute donut shop cardboard house you’ll find a frosted sprinkles body wash, blueberry glazed donut shower cream and a vanilla sugar and blueberry glazed donut body butter.

They all smell as good as they sound and the donut shop packaging is really cute and kitsch and would make for a wonderful gift.




It’s such an affordable range and has to be my favourite collection to date!

The Beauticology Donut Shop Range of products are available now from Tesco, Debenhams and Morrisons.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig