Sunday 12 May 2019

New Decleor Rose D'Orient Bath and Shower Gel


Decleor have just launched a beautiful new trio of bath and shower gels.

Let your troubles melt away and choose from three stunning scents; energising Neroli, relaxing Lavender or soothing Rose.




Featuring 98% natural origin these decadent gels gently cleanse your skin while leaving your body and soul feeling soothed and calm.

Harnessing the power of Essential Oils they provide a unique, sensorial experience to your daily routine and the 97% natural formulation is suitable for sensitive skins thanks to its PH Neutral base.




Yay for me and my sore skin!

I absolutely love the Rose D'Orient soothing gel which sits like liquid gold waiting to be used in an elegant, tall bottle.

It can be used to create a frothy, relaxing bubble bath or a foamy shower experience but either way the experience is delightful.




The rose scent isn’t at all over powering, it is soft, subtle and you can definitely detect a hint of the additional essential oils contained within.

Rich and decadent it produces thick, frothy, relaxing bubbles in the bath and a gentle abundance of cleansing foam in the shower. 




I’m not a huge fan of Rose as a scent ordinarily, but there’s something about Rose D’Orient that I just cant put my finger on but leaves me excited for my next shower or bathing experience!

Decleor’s new range of Bath and Shower Gels including Rose D’Orient are available on decleor.co.uk and at salons and spas nationwide now and cost £18.00.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig