Monday 14 September 2015

Benefit Cosmetics Party Poppers Set



I’m not going to lie, if you haven’t heard this news yet, it might upset you.

Benefit are not doing a Beauty Advent Calendar this year.

I know, I know, this is horrible news and I was as gutted as you are, UNTIL I saw what they are launching instead!

This year, exclusive to Debenhams Benefit will be launching a little something called Party Poppers.




This 12 days of gorgeous gift plays an original, seasonal ‘Bene-song’ when opened, then open one of the 12 doors to reveal a glamourous little goodie!

Priced to please this festive lovely will set you back £34.50 which is a considerable saving on their past offerings, though obviously you only have 12 doors to open on this rather than 24/25.

That said, it’s a really fabulous looking gift that includes;

The POREfessional mini
They’re real Mascara mini
Rockateur mini
High Beam mini
Lollitint mini
Watt’s Up! mini
Oooh la Lift mini
BADgal Lash mini
Total Moisture facial cream mini
They’re real remover mini
Ultra Plush lip gloss mini in hoola
Ultra Plush lip gloss mini in sugarbomb

This set will be available from Debenhams and Benefit online from October 15th and in stores from November 1st.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh I saw the rumours of this online, and now in all it's glory I can say that I officially NEED THIS IN MY LIFE! I love Benefit's quirky take on Christmas. So excited to see all their range! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be all over this! I will be getting a beauty advent calendar as well ;)
    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be looking out for this in stores!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered mine from Debenhams this morning. For some reason Benefit still don't have them on sale?

    http://nomorecakefatty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit only released them online at 12 pm and they were sold out by 6 pm.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig