Wednesday 16 October 2013

Concoction! Create your own Shampoo!



Have you ever wished you could create your own, perfect shampoo?

Yep, me too. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to tailor your shampoo to suit your own personal needs and complaints? Yep.

Well my lovelies wish no more, because you can!

Concoction is a brand new brand which allows you to do just that!


It’s really simple, firstly chose your base blend. You can chose from 4 different fragrances, Black pepper & Citrus, Lemon & Verbena, Rosemary & Mint or their most popular base which I chose, Bakhour with its woody blend of Arabian spices. Mnnn!

Next, chose two Superserum shots which you will add to your base shampoo to create your own personal shampoo!




You can choose from ;

Beautiful Brunette
Ravishing Red
High-definition Blonde
Curl me up
Turn up the volume
Thermo straight
Gimmie more moisture
Back to your roots

I opted for Beautiful Brunette and turn up the volume, to help bring out my hair’s natural tones while giving me some volume and oomph!




It’s really easy to use, just snap the top off the Superserums, add to the base shampoo and shake vigorously to mix.





They even have their own conditioner, the delicately scented Cashmere & Lily which is a lovely light conditioner, if perhaps a little too light for my hair which requires a more intensive conditioner. 




The Verdict: I really loved the shampoo I must say! It left my hair feeling clean, light and gave it a gorgeous shine, but what I really loved was being able to add my own ‘supershot’ which was personal to my hair care concerns. I think it’s a fab idea!

You can create and order your own Concotion online now with the shampoo and two superserum shots costing £16 and the conditioner also costing £16.

The Concoction Mixology station in Selfridges!
 
If you’d prefer to see the products up close and personal you can head to Selfridges and come face to face with their mixology station, which is pretty cool!
SHARE:

1 comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig