Wednesday 29 May 2013

eos Lip Balm



If you haven’t heard of eos (aka Evolution Of Smooth) Lip Balms, where have you been?!

These 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free orbs or gorgeousness are only the favourite go-to balms of Kim Kardashian!




Available in a range of yummy flavours, each balm is packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, leaving your lips moist, soft and smooth.





My favourite is the Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere lip balm.

It smells incredible and tastes amazing!




The balm itself is quite hard and on cold days requires several applications to get the required amount of product on your lips.

I love the way in which you just rub the sphere over your lips, and it looks really cool and different too!




The only down side is that you pretty much have to buy it online in the UK, but I guess that’s not such a hardship and they are only £5.99 each and last AGES!


So what do you think, will you be trying an eos balm anytime soon?




Personally, if it’s good enough for KK its good enough for me!

I got my eos balm from Naturisimo.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Iv really wanted this for the longest time! I think it will be my next balm :)

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These always look so great! Need one!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Summer Fruits one, and I really love it. They're so much better than the Balmi's in my opinion, as they really leave my lips feeling so soft xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing reviews for this everywhere and it is definitely going to be next on my shopping list! So cute!

    http://iamlinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i think they work really good very nutrious

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig