Wednesday 20 February 2013

M.A.C & Rihanna Collaborate On 4 Collections


MAC Cosmetics have revealed today a collaboration with Rihanna to create four cosmetic collections due to launch this year. 

May 4 sees the release of a lipstick RiRi Woo  which is inspired by a current shade of MAC red, due to coincide with Rihanna's concerts at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn where MAC will open a pop-up shop. 


The summer collection contains two more lipsticks, a powder blush duo and a bronzer in shade Lustre Drops.

Autumn/winter's releases include four lipsticks, a lip gloss version of RiRi Woo, two eye shadow palettes as well as false lashes, and a nail polish, make-up bag and lipsticks in the last on-counter collection. 

The image above is our first glimpse of the collection, and while I’m not a big fan of having her nickname scrawled all over the packaging, I do like the pretty Rose Gold colour of the compact and lippie.

I’ll post more pics as soon as i can get them but for now, what do you think?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I cannot wait for this to be released. I'm a massive fan of Rihanna and of course MAC so bringing the two together is exciting for me!

    Adele-Marie xx

    Adele-Marie | One Girls Obsession With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging for these!Not sure about that shade if lipstick though!

    Nicola xo
    babblesaboutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about her name being scrawled on the packaging, kind of ruins it. I'm a sucker for rose gold though, and will cave in to buying something as soon as I see it in the flesh.

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree don't like her name over it but the rose gold is stunning. Love the make up brush hope they release a travel size set in that collection.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig