Wednesday 5 August 2020

Disney Classic Plush Toys by Simba Smoby Toys

Disney.

A brand that is synonymous with childhood, magic and happiness- at least it always has been for me.

I am a massive Disney fan ever since I remember going to the cinema to watch the Little Mermaid at least 30 years ago!



I loved it and I was hooked. I was particularly hooked on collecting their soft toys, snuggling down into bed every night with my favourite character was the best!

Now, thanks to Simba Smoby Toys UK I can re-live my childhood and introduce my kids to a whole host of wonderful classic characters.



Everyone's got their favourite classic Disney film and I have to say that choosing just 1 is really hard but I simply Adore The Lion King.

Just don’t talk to me about the whole stampede and Mufasa dying part.

My kids have the same taste and absolutely adore this sizeable Simba!



Sitting proud at 35cm tall and costing just £19.99, it is super soft, snuggly and extremely true to the characters appearance!

Their nostalgic range of Classic Disney soft toys features collections from a huge array of amazing films such as Bambi, 101 Dalmations, The Aristocats, Lady & The Tramp and many more.



PLUS they also include a host of new Disney pieces from movies such as Frozen 2, Toy Story, Princess & Mickey & Minnie.

My daughter was most taken with her 17cm tall 101 Dalmation puppy (RRP £9.99) I mean come on, HOW cute is he!



Given their accurate likeness and high quality craftsmanship I was seriously impressed by their really reasonable price point, make them accessible to all Disney fans!

If your kids are huge Disney fans like mine then I highly recommend you take a look at their extensive range available now instore at Tesco.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig