Tuesday 15 September 2020

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer


If you want your makeup to look beautiful and last all day long then you need to invest in a decent primer.

After all, my mantra is It’s a cime not to prime!

If you suffer with skin that is prone to dryness which can result in your makeup beginning to crack, flake or feel and look cakey throughout the day then I suggest you give this bad boy from Fenty Beauty a go.




Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer in Soft Silk offers instant hydration with a silky soft finish that promises to prolong and extend your makeup wear.

Lightweight yet decadently rich and comforting, this softening and hydrating primer floods your skin with an immediate hit of moisture to ensure your skin feels hydrated and comfortable all day.

Bad Girl RiRi says of the primer “I made this hydrating primer for all my dry skin people, and for when my skin is feeling extra thirsty.”




Ideal for the cold months when your skin may need a little extra TLC, this primer offers more than just nourishment to parched complexions.

Once absorbed, it creates a filter-like blurring effect to effortlessly minimise the appearance of imperfections, pores and fine lines, creating the most flawless and smooth base for your make up.

Enriched with grape seed oil and sodium hyaluronate, both known for their superior hydrating properties, the lightweight fluid melts into your skin, banishing dry patches and offering a silky, soft finish.




Nude in colour, the primer is almost a lightweight gel in texture as opposed to a cream or serum.
Despite its richness it is absorbed quickly, leaving behind no trace whatsoever.

I wasn’t sure if I might find this primer a tad too heavy for my combination complexion given its hydrating qualities, however I was pleasantly surprised.




It really is feather-light and actually balanced my complexion, offering a soft, demi-matte finish that left my skin feel wonderfully soft.

I was particularly impressed by its ability to prevent makeup creasing when applying my concealer around my eye area.

My makeup sat beautifully on this canvas and as promised, did last all day long with minimum touch ups required.




All in all, I’m really rather impressed with this primer and if you do suffer with a drier complexion than its definitely one you need to add to your ‘must try’ list!

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer in Soft Silk is available now from Boots and costs £24.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig