Sunday 16 December 2018

SpaceNK Shimmering Spice Candle


Ooooh I do love a Christmas Candle and they don’t come much better than SpaceNK’s Shimmering Spice Candle (£26).

Boasting an impressive 40 hours of burn time this festive candle is perfect for infusing your home with the scent of Christmas!




Housed within an elegant glass jar adorned with a decadent green, gold and purple harlequin pattern this scent is the pure embodiment of Christmas to me.

Notes of warm cinnamon and spice are blended with zesty mandarin and cubea to create a distinctive and festive fragrance while elements of sweet vanilla and woody cedar infuse the candle with a soft, comforting warmth.




It is a soft, mellow scented candle that fills me with joy and excitement as images of Christmases past flood my mind while I relax against to soothing and beautiful aroma that fills my home. 

Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas for me without my home smelling like I’d stepped into Santas grotto and for this reason I adore this candle.




The SpaceNK Shimmering Spice candle is available now with the 75g size costing £16 and the 175g size costing £26.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig