Thursday 11 December 2014

Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream

Even my oily skin sometimes needs a little extra help when the weather turns, the nights draw in and its blinking freezing outside!

Bracing cold winds and warm central heating cause havoc with my skin and sometimes it is just desperate for an extra special moisturiser.




Balance Me’s Moisture rich face cream is currently mine, and my face’s favourite winter moisturiser.

This rich cream doesn’t just help to nourish and heal my dry, sensitive skin but it also helps to minimise the signs of ageing thanks to its hi-tech natural actives and extracts.






The cream provides a protective layer to shield your skin from the bashing it gets in winter while the powerful anti oxidant ingredients help to improve elasticity and shea butter, camellia, rosehip and kukui nut oil help to deeply nourish your skin.

It's also 99% natural.

The cream is rich, thick but not at all greasy. A little goes a long way and even on my skin it was absorbed quickly, leaving my skin feeling wonderfully soft.






It has a beautiful, gentle fragrance and unlike many other rich moisturisers, didn’t make my break out in spots, which is always my biggest concern with moisturisers.

7 days after I started using it my skin felt much softer and dare I say, ‘repaired’.






I’m definitely going to carry on using this through winter to ensure my skin is looked after.

Balance Me’s Moisture Rich Face Cream costs £15 for 25ml and is available now from their website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig