Tuesday 18 September 2012

Beauty News Bulletin: Lea Michele as Ambassador for L'Oréal Paris



Glee star Lea Michele has been announced as the latest celebrity Ambassador for L'Oréal Paris. 



Lea is the next in a long line of stars to work with L'Oréal including Gwen Stefani, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Cheryl Cole.
 
Lea is set to represent the brand for the US market.



Is it just me that doesn’t ‘get’ the whole Lea Michele thing? 

She does nothing for me and I’d far prefer to see someone like Jordan Sparks as the face of L'Oréal. 

What do you think? Will she make a good Ambassador for the brand? Who would you have picked?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I agree....I dont see her having an impact as an ambassador!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post you have here by approaching viewers through your best content with great knowledge.
    how to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's good that she has been chosen. I feel she appeals to a younger market through being in Glee and perhaps that is what L'Oreal are aiming for. She is in the public eye and is current especially in the USA so i think she will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful and sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such business giants have always aroused my admiration. I am an aspiring entrepreneur and I have offline and online cosmetics stores. To make working with invoices and invoices more convenient, I started using a special business sphot from the Pandadoc service. I also recommend that you visit the site and try free software for working with PDF documents. This solution will save you a lot of time and nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a good option to increase sales. But this is hardly suitable for any business. Still, it is worth focusing on the sales skills of sales managers so that this workflow is streamlined and works really well. I can recommend Wonderway's Sales enablement solution. I think it would be a good option for your business.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig