Wednesday 17 January 2018

Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask



I’ve never been a face mask kinda gal. I’m not sure why really, I think it goes back to an occasion in my teens when I used a mask then broke out horribly and I vowed never to use a face mask again.

That was until I came across the Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask.
 
I saw photos and videos all over social media of this dusky pink mask being used revealing brilliant results and curiosity finally got the better of me.




So, what’s so special about this product?

The key ingredient within this pretty pink mask is Australian pink clay which is a bit of superstar it seems.
 
This clay instantly works to detox by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants from the skin. It invigorates a dull complexion while tightening and refining pores and gives your skin an instantaneous boost of radiance.





Organic liquorice and old man’s weed help to regenerate the skin cells and stimulate cell production, which gently removes pigmentation clusters from the skin’s surface while organic pomegranate and aloe vera tighten pores, soothe the skin and stimulate collagen production for long-term firming.

Sounds pretty fab right?

Well, the pink clay is also complemented by kakadu plum and organic mangosteen which guard against free radical damage and create a defensive shield to help deflect harmful pollutants. 

I had no idea that a mask could work in so many beneficial ways!




So, after doing my research it was time to bite the bullet and try it myself. I have sensitive skin and I am always so wary of using new products in case they cause a reaction, but I was reassured to read the mask is suitable for sensitive skin.

The fab little pot comes with a dinky little application brush with the softest bristles. I’d never thought of applying a mask with a brush before but I really enjoyed the process and stroking the mask onto my face with the soft bristles was really rather pleasant!

I applied a generous amount to my face avoiding my eyes and lips but started to panic as I could immediately feel a tingling sensation on my skin.




A quick read of the Sand & Sky website reassured me that this was totally normal so I sat back to let the mask work it’s magic for 10 minutes.

I dried pretty quickly and I rinsed it off with warm water to reveal a soft, toned and glowy looking complexion.




My skin felt toned and firm, clean and radiant. I was actually really, really impressed.

I did find that I needed to use a little more of my moisturiser after I’d used the mask than I would ordinarily after just cleaning but I don’t think that’s a big deal.

I imagine the mask would be a brilliant treat for your skin if you used it just before bed as it provides a brilliant base for your other skincare products to work effectively.




If like me you have oily to combination skin you can use the mask 2-3 times a week, otherwise its recommended for use once or twice a week.

Although the initial outlay of £39.90 may seem like a lot for a face mask, I reckon you could get a least 15 masks out of this pot, if not more depending on if you use it on your whole face or just problem areas.




I’m please to say that I’m a huge fan and a face mask convert because of this product.

The Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask is available now from their website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig