Tuesday 23 February 2016

Elemis Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil



I love Elemis and I love a cleansing oil so I was delighted when they launched their new Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil and I’ve finally gotten around to testing it!

The oil is designed to restore balance and protect the skins delicate microflora and just one of the many reasons that I love cleansing oil is thanks to how gentle it is on your skin.



This new oil contain a blend of over 90% natural oils which work together to carefully lift impurities
and remove make-up whilst nourishing the skin.

It’s packed full of skin loving active ingredients such as Winter Rose oil which is packed full of Omega-9 to soothe and support the skin, chia seed to nourish and condition with Omega-3 and oil from the vitamin rich Pomegranate revitalises with its antioxidants.



As expected the oil was everything I hoped it would be.

It is beautifully light in texture and has a gorgeous fragrance which is a blend of lemon, orange, bergamot, rosemary and frankincense.

 


The warm yet citrusy scent reminds me a lot of their melting cleansing balm and is lovely and refreshing.

To use the oil you should massage 1-2 pumps of it into dry skin before washing off with warm water.
The oil will transform into a gentle, cleansing milk when it mixes with the water leaving your skin feeling clean but soft and not at all dry.



This is what I love about cleansing oils and this one in particular, that they are just so gentle on your skin yet super hard working at cleansing your pores and removing all traces of makeup.

Nice one Elemis, another beautiful must-have product to add to my ever expanding list of loves!
The Elemis Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil is available now and costs £29.50 for 195ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig