Monday 15 September 2014

Nicki Minaj Onika



Onika is the latest fragrance release from Nicki Minaj.

Available nationwide from September 17th, Onika is without a doubt the most ‘grown up’ of her fragrance collection, even down to the somewhat more understated barbz.



This fragrance evokes seduction with its beautiful combination of sensuous fruits, tantalizing florals and sheer musks.

Top Notes: Pear, starfruit and mandarin
Heart Notes: Water lily, orchid and osmanthus
Base Notes: Sugar cane, white musk and cedarwood




 The fragrance and its packaging is designed to reflect Nicki’s evolution  from the pink/green/blue haired, somewhat wacky popstar  that she once was, to a more understated, confident, unguarded and grown up star that she has become. 

I still absolutely love the bottle, it’s just a beautiful thing to look at and so different, and I love the fragrance too.




It retains its sweet, youthful appeal but has a more adult and sensual edge thanks to its musky undertone.

I’ll be honest, I don’t quite ‘get’ why the fragrance was called Onika, that is until i Googled it and it turns out Onika is Nicki's real name! 

I love that she's chosen to name her fragrance after her actual name!




Nicki Minaj Onika EDP is available from Boots now and nationwide from September 17th and 100ml costs £40.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I had no idea why it was called that either until you told me and I think it smells amazing I had a mini sample in my magazine to try xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig