Monday 4 August 2014

The Wet Brush



Its very rare that I ever get excited about something as ordinary as a hair brush, Indeed I've not been excited about any since the launch of the Tangle Teezer.

Until now that is.

Wet Brush is the number 1 selling detangling brush in the USA and it’s now available over here.




Unlike this Tangle Teezer, this brush looks like any ordinary hairbrush, but don’t be fooled as its unique and revolutionary design sets it apart.

As you may have gathered by the name, Wet Brush has been specially designed to use on wet hair, where its Intelliflex thin and flexible bristles instantly bounce back to their original form when being used on your hair.
 
The brush, with its soft and gentle ball tip bristles eliminate the tugging, tearing, pulling and ripping which so often results in split ends and hair loss.





Given that my hair is so long and knotty I was eager to try this out, and boy its good!

After towel drying my hair I began to brush it using the Wet Brush and expected to feel resistance as it came into contact with my knots.

There was no resistance, the brush merely glided through my hair with ease.

Wow.




I will say that on particularly problematic and knotted parts I did have to brush through the area several times before it did the job, but at no point did it tear or tug at my hair.

I’m officially a hair brush convert!

The Wet Brush comes in a variety of colours, prints and finishes, costs £11.99 and is available from Cult Beauty.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds great I am a religious tangle teezer user but I might see my self trying it xxx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig