Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Bath & Bodycare Range



Argan oil is nothing new to the beauty industry.

This nourishing and moisturising oil works wonders on dry skin and hair, rejuvenating it and leaving it smooth, silky and beautiful.

Given that, It’s no surprise to me that The Body Shop have now created an extensive Wild Argan Oil Bath & Bodycare range, and let me tell you, its stunning!




Maya Sfeir, Category and Innovation Director of Bath and Bodycare at The Body Shop says; 

There is an ancient belief that when your skin is glowing, its a reflection of a peaceful soul. Our new Wild Argan Oil range is designed to give you a tip to toe golden glow every day.




After sampling six of the products from the eight strong range, I’d have to agree with Maya.

I am in love with the exotic, warm and sensual scent of the Wild Argan Oil range!





It oozes luxury, and the yellow formula reflects this. 

The range consists of:

Body Butter (£13)
The Radiant Oil (£14)
Bubbling Bath (£8)
Rough Scrub (£13)
Body Lotion (£8)
Shower Gel (£4)
Miracle Solid Oil (£8)
Solid Oil Lips (£4)




The miracle solid oil is my favourite product and looks like a little pot of gold! It is, as it says, a solid oil which melts against the warmth of your skin.

I love to use a little of this on particularly dry areas of skin, as well as on my split ends! It works a treat and I love its multi purpose uses!



It smells gorgeous, with a scent that stays on your skin and reminds you of warm summer days!

The Wild Argan Oil  Bath & Bodycare range is available from August 13th.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the sound of this new range from The Body Shop. It sounds so nourishing & luxurious
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little excited about this range, I'm going to have to try and stop myself rushing out and buying all of it (which luckily I can't afford anyway!) x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't wait to try some of the products from this range, especially the miracle solid oil!

    www.thebeautymonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig