Wednesday 1 May 2013

Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X



You may remember last month that i posted a review of the Tria Hair Removal Laser.

Well my pretties, Tria have just launched a fab new version of the laser and named it the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X.

The Tria 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by professionals for in-salon treatments to deliver professional results in the privacy and comfort of your home, at a fraction of the cost. 

Proven through dermatologist led clinical studies, the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X delivers up to 70% hair count reduction in just two treatments.

So what’s different about this product? 



WELL, firstly and obviously most importantly, its available in two shades, a pretty Fuchsia pink and green.

Secondly, hey have  upgraded the digital display featuring their exclusive new Pulse Counter which lets you treat your face and body more confidently.

I’ve yet to have a go at this new and improved model, but if it’s an upgraded version of the original, then I’m extremely excited to see what it’s like!


You can read my  review of the original Tria HERE.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. How splendid… I would surely grab one..

    Bridget@ Laser Hair Removal Watford

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Really beautiful and will play a important role in hair care. I think it is also useful in increasing hair beauty. I will also try to suggest it to my family.
    http://www.laser-clinique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do suffer from a hairy armpit that is why i do the laser hair removal..even though i do shave it, it easily grows..

    laser hair removal pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. pubic hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to do laser hair removal courses so that I can make a career out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because the demand for hair removal products and services continue to rise, it's no surprise that at-home hair removal gadgets will be invented and put to the market as well. Hearing about these products, I bet there are a lot of people who are curious about its effectivity. Thank you for providing reviews and continuously providing information to other people!
    George @ Amani Med Spa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you like to to get rid of your unwanted hair? It is safe to say that they are limiting you from looking beautyful? Assuming this is the case, then it is proposed to visit diode laser hair removal in delhi and laser hair removal in delhi.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig