Thursday 23 May 2013

New! NAIL ROCKITS



Nail brand Rock Beauty have today unveiled their latest range of products, NAIL ROCKITS.

These gorgeous kits have been inspired by trends of texture and three dimension, feature 3D Flowers, Pearls, Gems and Studs. 




Each kit consist of a three way nail art pen containing crushed velvet, nail polish, three pots of 3D elements and an Application Tip.

At £9.99 per kit I think they are quite the bargain, I just worry if I wouldn’t be able to re-create the gorgeous designs shown on the packs, or if I’d just end up in a sticky, arts-and-crafts-esq mess!




Either way, the NAIL ROCKITS are available any day now from Topshop and Boots.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the look of these :))) they're a lot cheaper than the Nails Inc versions :) xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these, especially the lilac ones :)

    dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these look lovely. I'm not hugely into these kind of kits usually as I think they look a bit much but these look really pretty.

    Becky @ thelittleblogofbeauty.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig