Friday, 14 December 2012

Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation


I tried Giorgio Armani foundations for the first time following an interview I did last year with Kelly Clarkson.

When asked what her favourite make up brand was, she replied;

I really like Armani’s foundation, I really hate getting make up off, im not a huge make up fan, but I find Armani is really nice going on and its not so hard to get off either, so that’s why im a fan of their foundation. They’re frickin expensive but I love it. It just looks really good especially if your on like high def TV.

Well, If it’s good enough for Kelly...

I tried their Luminous Silk foundation (£34) and I haven’t looked back since.

I was really excited when they launched their new foundation, Maestro Fusion and couldn’t wait to try it out.



The new foundation uses innovative Maestro-Fil™ fusion technology that adapts to the tones and textures inherent within the skin for a totally tailor made coverage. 

Now, unlike some of their other foundations (Luminous Silk or Designer Lift for instance) this foundation feels much lighter.


It has an ultra-fine texture that blends into the skin quickly and evenly.

It feels gorgeous to apply, spreading over the skin as a silky liquid before transforming into a feather light, matte finish.



The finish is beautiful; Matte and light, not at all thick and it allows your skins natural luminosity to shine through.
 
This formula is perfect for my oily skin, as with the matte finish I found I didn’t need a lot of powder to finish my look.


Giorgio Armani’s Maestro Fusion Foundation is available now in nine shades and retails at £36.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Armani luminious silk foundation so I would like to try this one! Looks nice

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, but my heart lies with Clarins foundation.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing! I am following it now!

    Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an H&M fashion card with 100€ to spend.
    Here is the link to my giveaway: http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html
    Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Man and Van Twickenham

    ReplyDelete
  5. This foundation looks amazing, really want to try it!

    www.amy-adores.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete