Thursday 28 June 2018

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream


If this stinking hot weather is sending your oily/combination skin into a greasy uncontrollable mess, it may be a good time to re-think your moisturiser.

When the temperature rises my skin just can’t cope with my regular cream moisturiser. My skin starts to feel clogged, heavy, oily and just grim to be honest.




If like me you also suffer with sensitive skin on top, then I realise that the idea of switching products may make you nervous for fear of upsetting the delicate balance of your skin but fear not because I’ve found the product for you.

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream (£24.50) is the most perfect moisturiser for normal to oily skin types that require nourishment but can’t handle anything too heavy, particularly in the heat.




If you suffer with oily skin it’s easy to consider missing out the moisturising step of your skincare regime but it’s so important that you don’t because your skin needs nourishment!
This gel-cream is just perfect for so many reasons.




Firstly it is completely non-irritating to my skin, probably due in large to the fact that it is fragrance free as well as being non comedogenic and paraben, silicone and oil free.

Non-greasy and super lightweight in texture it possesses an instant cooling effect upon application to refresh and revive your skin.




Quickly absorbed and leaving no residue whatsoever it provides an instant boost of moisture to dry, parched skin without clogging your pores or leaving your skin feeling heavy.

The formula contains Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Antarcticine which help to retain your skins moisture levels, offering up to 4 hours of hydration and shine control.




The result is skin that feels wonderfully soft, nourished, refreshed and cooled all in one simple step.

It is absolutely my go-to moisturiser when I’m on holiday somewhere hot, whenever the UK is melting in a heatwave or simply when i feel my skin requires a lighter moisturiser.

 Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream is available now and costs £24.50 for 50ml or £45 for 125ml.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. My skin hates heavy cream moisturisers too! And it's fragrance free, bless. Going to give this a go :)

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig