Tuesday 29 May 2018

Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm


I really don’t care what you say, I maintain that you can never own too many decent lip balms. There is simply no such thing as 'too many'.

Lip balm is one of those products that you will ALWAYS need and unlike many other skincare products, you will ALWAYS use. 

It’s for those reasons that when I realised that luxury Hungarian skincare brand Omorovicza had their own lip balm, I knew I had to try it.




Now I’m going to be honest from the start and say that this is one of the most expensive lip balms that I own. Priced at £32 for 10ml this Perfecting Lip Balm it is pretty expensive, BUT it is a hell of a lip balm. In fact it is now an award winner having been awarded ‘Best Lip Balm’ at the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018.

‘But what’s so good about it?’ I hear you ask. Well I’ll tell you.

Contained within a compact, chic glass jar with white lid adorned with the Omorovicza logo this pretty, pale pink balm plumps your lips, smooths and nourishes imperfections and provides long lasting hydrating all day long.




Enriched with Shea Butter and Eucalyptus Oil this balm creates a gentle, tingling sensation upon application and leaves your lips feeling full and soft.

It also contains hyaluronic filling spheres to offer deep hydration to your lips, leaving them feeling softer and smoother than ever before.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide helps to subtly increase lip volume over prolonged use and Omega 6 Ceramide helps to replenish dehydrated skin and restores softness and elasticity.




Those are some pretty fab sounding ingredients I’m sure you’ll agree.

The balm itself is soft, rich and thick in texture. It possesses a pleasant, delicate hint of eucalyptus and when applied to your lips, literally glides on and into place.

You can feel its thickness and richness but it doesn’t feel heavy, gloopy or sticky on your lips.

It creates this really nice cooling sensation when first applied, along with a barely detectably tingling.




Don’t worry, it isn’t like a lip plumper which can make your lips feel like they’re on fire, it is very, very subtle.

My lips were left feeling instantly hydrated and nourished and in turn, looked and felt fuller.

I love the subtle sheen that the balm offers and often choose to wear this alone in lieu of any other lip product.

That said, it can also be used as a fabulous overnight intensive lip treatment when your lips are in need of some serious TLC or as a great plumping and priming treatment prior to your lipstick or lipgloss application.




It stays on your lips far longer than many other balms I’ve used so you don’t need to constantly re-apply and in turn this means that the balm lasts longer.

I adore this brand so it came as no surprise to me that I loved this lip balm. It is expensive but it works. It works really, really well and I’d rather spend £32 on a product that is going to do a brilliant job than £5 on a product that I’m going to bin within a few days because its either been used up already or just simply doesn’t work.

Omorovicza’s Award Winning Perfecting Lip Balm is available now and costs £32.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You've convinced me to try this out lol. I have had really mediocre experiences with lip balms and so I sort of hate most of the generic ones. Always on the look out for lip products that actually nourish and moisturize. This one sounds really intriguing. I've never tried the brand because it's so pricey, but maybe I'll start here.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig