Friday 6 September 2013

Rihanna Launches New Fragrance: Rogue



Next week, September 10th, sees Rihanna unveil her latest fragrance, Rogue. 



The perfume, which will be the stars fourth scent, will launch in an exclusive online pre-sale for fans to coincide with Rihanna's visit to London. 

Just 100 bottles will be available from the Selfridges website next Tuesday 10th September, ahead of its official launch in Selfridges on October 24. 


  
People are always changing and evolving, and with ROGUE, my new fragrance, I wanted to switch it up to reflect who I am today. It’s a personal fragrance that’s more self-aware. It’s ROGUE, it’s me.” Says Rihanna, “This scent embodies demure feminine qualities yet carries into an audacious new moment. I made it for all women, for every mood, because we all want to project our true selves.”

   
Rogue by Rihanna will be priced at £43 for 125ml and from what I can see, looks a world away from her cutesy previous fragrances, but as I’ve yet to smell it, I can’t comment!

Will you be trying to get your hands on one of the first bottles next week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig