Tuesday 3 July 2018

Clarins Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Compact


I love a Clarins bronzer and one of the launches from their summer limited edition collection is a VERY gorgeous bronzer indeed!

This year’s summer sunkissed make-up collection features products adorned in a range of fabulous motifs such as flamingos, palm trees and a palette of bright colours inspired by Miami’s sun drenched beaches.




Think tanned skin, turquoise eyeliners and vibrant pink lips. It’s a strong look.

I have fallen head over heels in love with this year’s GORGOEUS Limited Edition Bronzing Compact (£31) and once you’ve seen my photos I’m pretty sure you’ll be in love too!




This generously sized, caramel compact case is decorated with pink flamingos and palms- a colourful, fun design that evokes images of tropical summer days!

Open the case to reveal an equally fabulous palette within! This maxi-size bronzer contains a harmony of three different matte bronze shades which have been designed to compliment and flatter all skin tones.




There’s a light-mid bronze, a mid bronze and a deeper bronze, all of which have been embossed beautifully with the image of a lone flamingo and more palms.

I love powders that have been embossed as they look so stunning but it also makes me reluctant to use the palette as I don’t want to spoil the pretty picture!




The three shades can be used individually or swished together to create a variety of bespoke looks depending on your desired overall appearance.

The soft, silky powder is super finely milled without a hint of shimmer which I LOVE as I’m all about matte bronzers.




The formula itself contains Clarins’ Anti-Pollution Complex, Light Optimising+ Complex and Micropatch Vegetal which help to look after your complexion and maintain your skin’s natural hydration.

Its bloody brilliant if you ask me- a bronzer that not only boosts your luminosity and cares for your skin but also effortlessly allows you to create a beautiful, sun kissed look. 




I haven’t even had a chance yet to mention its glorious, luxurious and soft scent which is just another element to this product that I adore. It smells lush!

Clarins’ Limited Edition Bronzing Compact is available now and costs £31.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig