Wednesday 14 September 2016

Garnier Mythic Oilve Ultimate Blends Body Nourishing Lotion



I get through a LOT of body moisturisers thanks to my super dry skin.

I find it a bit weird as my complexion is oily-combination but the skin on my body and my legs in particular is super dry.




It takes a really good moisturiser to make sure that my skin isn’t left feeling tight, itchy and flaky after bathing and I’m very pleased to say I’ve found a fab new one!


This thick, creamy, non greasy lotion is enriched with a blend of virgin olive oil, renowned for its intensively nourishing and soothing properties. 




The Mythic Oil variation is designed for dry skin so the lotion is thicker than I would expect from an ordinary lotion but despite its creaminess it sinks into your skin instantly leaving it feeling soft, smooth and nourished.

It is completely non greasy, doesn’t leave your skin feeling clogged or heavy and it leaves a beautiful, light fragrant scent.





It absolutely did the job on my sensitive, scaly skin and for just £4.49 for a 250ml bottle it’s a fabulous price too.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig