Monday 22 January 2018

Limited Edition Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist



If you’ve seen my Instagram account lately you’ll know that I’m gradually exploring a brand called Omorovicza.

Omorovicza is a luxury brand from Budapest whose products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary’s mineral-rich healing waters and I figured there was no better product to start with than their iconic and award winning Queen of Hungary Mist.




This beautiful and aromatic toner was inspired by the world’s first recorded perfume which was created in the 14th century for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary.

Infused with Orange Blossom, Rose and neroli this delicate facial mist has been created with Hungarian Nobel prize-winning dermatologists, resulting in a patented delivery system which enables the absorption by the skin of the minerals in the healing waters of the ancestral Omorovicza spring.

The result? Firmer, supple and younger looking skin.

Designed to be used after cleansing as a gentle toner or throughout the day as refreshing, hydrating pick-me-up, this beautiful mist not only perks up your skin but soothes and calms your mind.




Fortified with Apple Pectin and nutrient-rich vitamins, the delicately fragranced mist delivers long-lasting hydration and revitalises your skin with just a few spritz. It’s patented technology of Hydro Mineral Transference™ utilises minerals to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin feeling supple, looking younger and feeling refreshed.

It all sounds a bit too good to be true doesn’t it? How can a facial mist REALLY deliver all this?

Well, I don’t know, but it really does.

I am completely and utterly hooked.




I personally choose to use the mist throughout the day, either with or without make up for times when my skin is feeling tired, parched and looking dull.

A few gently sprays over my face and my skin instantly feels refreshed and invigorated.

When I use it over my make up I feel like it helps to actually prologue my look as it perks the skin up and gives it a much needed boost throughout the day.

Perfect for use in the winter when radiators and central heating are working their hardest to sap all of the moisture from your skin, it is the perfect companion to help banish dull, dry skin.

Its delicate and aromatic scent is also a real pleasure for the soul. I love being able to smell it on my skin and it really helps to calm my mind and relax me.




The mist pictured in this post is actually housed within a Limited Edition bottle, with the original packaging being clear frosted glass, but I love the feminine pink tone and silver stars of this bottle so plan on nabbing a few more before I can’t get hold of it any more!

It’s easy to see why this mist is so popular and I too am now a huge fan.

I can’t wait to get stuck in and explore more from this gorgeous brand!

You can bag your own Limited Edition Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist now from Lookfantastic where it costs £30 for 50ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig