Wednesday 19 February 2020

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes Concealer


 If I was only allowed to use one cosmetics item it would be without a doubt an under eye concealer.

As I reach my mid-thirties, the biggest change I’ve noticed to my complexion is around my eye area.

Where skin was once smooth it has now developed fine lines and where I used to be able to jump out of bed on just 4 hours sleep and manage to look alive, I now have discoloration and dark circles.




Ageing really is both a privilege and a curse!

Lucky for me then that I discovered IT Cosmetics number 1 best-selling concealer.

Say hello to your new best friend, their Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (£25).

This highly pigmented, water resistant, long lasting concealer effortlessly hides skin imperfections such as dark circles and discoloration while its skin-loving formulation actually helps to make your skin appear younger.




Available in an impressive 24 versatile shades, this award winning miracle worker is without a shadow of a doubt, the best under eye concealer I’ve ever used.

The problem I find with many eye concealers is that after some time post application, they can sit within the creases of your eyes, making your complexion actually age rather than hiding the sins you hoped it would.

Not so with this bad boy.




The rich, crease and crack-free formula actually helps to improve the appearance of your fine lines while it camouflages.

Infused with skin plumping hyaluronic acid, hydrolysed collagen, age-defying peptides and vitamins, it also features an ‘expression proof technology’ which allows the concealer to move with your skin as opposed to hi-lighting expression lines caused by facial expressions.

 The concealer itself if wonderfully rich, thick and dare I say slightly tacky in texture.




Highly pigmented and true to its colour, it literally hugs your skin tight, refusing to budge.

A little goes a long way with this little gem which once warmed between your fingers, softens the cream to allow for easier, more precise application.

It sits tight against your complexion, becoming like an invisible second skin which banishes the appearance of dark circles, age spots, broken capillaries and discolouration on contact.

Unlike other concealers, Bye Bye Under Eye smooths the eye area and never creases, creating the look of younger skin while hiding the fact that you’ve tired since forever!




Its waterproof, stick fast formula means it won’t budge or melt, allowing you to look bright eyes and bushy tailed all day long.

At £25 it is not a cheap cosmetics item, however if like me you find yourself really self-conscious of your dark circles, then this concealer could be the saviour you’ve been looking for.

Plus as I say, you only require a tiny amount of product per application so this 12ml tube will last you an absolute age.




I truly believe that when it comes to your cosmetics budget you really shouldn’t scrimp on skincare items (such as foundation, primer etc) and as this concealer features a host of positive skincare benefits also you just can’t go wrong.

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes Concealer is available now and costs £25.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig