Tuesday 28 January 2020

Ciate Watermelon Under Eye Masks


Banish tired, dehydrated eyes with Ciate’s Watermelon Under Eye Masks (£22)

While familiar with sheet masks I’d never tried an eye mask before and was unsure what to expect in terms of results as usually I stick to a regular eye cream, so I was excited to test these out.

Made in Korea and created with a cocktail of skin loving ingredients, these patches claim to restore, revitalise and reduce the appearance of fine lines resulting in a brighter, refreshed under eye area.




Created to resemble watermelon slices they are wonderfully cute, very k-beauty and undoubtedly eye catching (‘scuse the pun).

Each hydro-gel patch is infused with skincare superhero Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate, watermelon extract to brighten, Niacinamide to smooth and a boosting vitamin complex.

To use, simply peel off the backing of the patches to reveal the cool, sticky, jelly like treatment area.




Position under each eye, gently press on then sit back for 15-20 minutes and allow the ingredients to work their magic.

Upon application you’ll notice how wonderfully refreshing the patches make you skin feel.

In fact, you can even keep them in your fridge to maximise their cooling effect.




Once removed, the patches had left my skin feeling plump, pampered and revived.

While I can’t say that I noticed a massive difference in the appearance of my fine lines, its hydrating and plumping qualities certainly helped to restore radiance and brightness to the area which in turn definitely improved the overall appearance of my complexion.




My only gripe was that despite their fruity appearance, they are actually fragrance free, which given that it is an eye care product I understand, but personally I was expecting to be met with the sweet aroma of watermelon.

You can get your hands on Ciate’s Watermelon Under Eye Masks now from their website where they cost £22.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig