Tuesday 30 April 2019

Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream


Just when I thought I’d found the crème de la crème of body creams, the mother of all luxurious AND delicious smelling treats Sol de Janeiro release their Coco Cabana Cream.

I now live in a world that is not like the one I used to. Nothing is certain anymore. 





I’m no longer convinced that my decisions are the right ones. I no longer know if Bum Bum (Reviewed HERE) is my favourite body moisturiser or if its Coco Cabana. It’s a tough place to be let me tell you.

Bum Bum was what I thought to be the best smelling and feeling moisturiser EVER. Then I opened this little green pot of joy and everything changed.




With top notes of Coconut and Caramel can you begin to imagine how decadent and delicious this cream is PLUS this luscious formulation promises 72 hours of moisture from just one application.

This all-over cream (and trust me I smother myself in this stuff!) is enriched with a  CocoSugar blend of nourishing coconut oil and fermented sugar which together form a skin-transforming Moisture Magnet that draws, holds and hugs moisture close to your skin. 




Because the sugar is fermented, this natural humectant becomes even more concentrated and more powerful as it draws moisture from the air leaving your skin nourished for hours to come.

OMG it doesn’t just smell INCREDIBLE its scientifically clever too ARGH!




Enriched with a Brazilian Beauty Blend of antioxidant-rich açaí and nourishing cupuaçu butter this rich, nourishing but never greasy moisturiser sinks into your skin leaving it feeling wonderfully smooth and soft smelling better than you can ever imagine possible and the scent lasts for HOURS.

I am absolutely 100% in love with my Coco Cabana Cream and if you loved their Bum Bum cream then man you NEED to smell and try this cream. It is pure decadence in a jar.




Sol de Janeiro’s Coco Cabana Cream is available now from Feelunique and costs £44 for the 240ml tub pictured.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Although I love Sol de Janeiro - I haven't tried Coco Cabana Cream yet. I've tried their Bum Bum Cream and Glowmotions Glow Oils and they're my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig